Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #384

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Linda is our hostess this week. Be sure to visit the FMS blog to see her card, as well as the rest of the team's!

I am using a brand new release from Picket Fence Studios today:
Part of the Den. You save 20% when you purchase the bundle!

I wish I had done something totally different for the two strips down the side, but once you stick it on with Scor-Tape, it's a done deal! The pink paper I chose has subtle hearts on it. 

Lots of fun sentiments in this stamp set and a pair of separate wolves for all sorts of fun designs! Check out my post HERE for a Picket Fence Studios Giveaway!


Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created!


7 comments:

  1. Well now this is one fun card! I love the lineup of sweet faces with that fabulous inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love how you colored those fellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! I just love that sentiment and those sweet little wolves!! Amazing background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and a cute stamp! I love the punny sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Wonderful use of the stamp/die bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are some cute critters! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!