Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #385

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Kim is our hostess this week. Be sure to visit the FMS blog to see her card, as well as the rest of the team's! 

I am using one of the new releases from Picket Fence Studios today: Pretty Birds. You save 20% when you purchase the bundle!
My background side panel was made using acrylic paints, stencils, and my Gel Press. I watercolored the bird with Kuretake paints to match, and then cut it out with the matching die. I cut an additional die out in black to back the bird and separate the colors. The birds have so many color possibilities!
  
Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created!


6 comments:

  1. You do have a way with inks girl! Beautiful backdrop....and then you watercolored to match...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is amazing!! I LOVE the backdrop you made and that bird is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I don't know what a Gel Press is, but you sure do amazing things with it. I thought for sure that was a pretty piece of dsp. Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Judy! I just love the panel you've created! Those colours are beautiful! Love the bird too! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is wonderful!! And what an incredible background you created for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that background panel is amazing! What a cool and vibrant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!