Saturday, June 29, 2019

Creativity with Visible Image

Hello friends!
I am thrilled to be Guest Designing with Visible Image this summer! I absolutely love their stamps and am happy to share my first project for them on my blog today. 


I am sharing a more CAS collage using Creative Chaos from Visible Image. I blended three ink colors using the Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Brushes, and then stamped my large flower using VersaFine Clair Nocturne. The flower was colored using the same blending technique with the lightest ink. 


I stamped other elements from the set using VersaMark and VersaFine Smoky Gray. It was cool because the watermark ink changed color, according to which blended ink it hit.


The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment. I chose a contrasting color for the panel behind, and then adhered all to my black card base. 

I hope you will stop back and see another Visible Image project tomorrow! You can see other Visible Image projects HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!