Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #394

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Jen T. is our hostess for this week's sketch, and it has room for lots of possibilities!


For today's sketch, I used one of my monoprints made with acrylic paints and a Gel Press. I chose one that reminded me of stage lights, I thought it went well with the silhouette images from Picket Fence Studios. Those were stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne - a little hard sometimes to get that ink to adhere to paint, but it worked! The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. Kind of a fun, sassy card. I finished off with two kinds of washi tape around the sentiment.
 
I hope you will join us! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!




Other challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This sentiment made me laugh! I love your background -- it works perfectly with this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just fantastic! love the background and the silhouettes! That sentiment is priceless!!! Totally made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! This sentiment is the best! Love the card and love the monoprint! I am really enjoying making them too, lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!