Friday, June 14, 2019

June Release for Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the June Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies!

Today I am sharing four cards that I made for the release. But I'm sure you want to see the ENTIRE release, so I am going to just highlight the cards and sets I made, and then later this week, post each individually with the details! I know you'll want to head over to the site and see it all!

First up is the adorable ONE HOT CHICK. This set is going to go fast (because there's another to complement)! I love these gal chicks and their sassy little bodies. The chicken feed is made with the new WATERCOLOR BRUSH STROKES STENCIL (a must have!).
They are so much fun to color! And you can save 20% with the Bundle!

Next is one of the new Word Dies: SERIOUSLY. I can think of so many times you can use this die, and for many different occasions! I paired it with the previously released DANDELION WISHES:

One of the new stamps that is perfect for backgrounds and texture is POLKA DOT GRUNGE. I paired it with one of the sentiments from the new NATURAL STATE OF SARCASM and one of the previously released Beautiful Girls - MARTI.

Finally, another new Word Die: LOVELY, along with previously released RUFFLED PEONY BOUQUET:

It's a fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is MUCH MORE to check out! Be sure to stop back this week for details on my cards, and a PFS Giveaway from ME!


Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Awww.. so many inspiring cards.. indeed it’s a fabulous release by PF..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Love the new release! The chickens are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards - love the use of washi tape. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to see here....and it is all delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all!! The chickens are so fun. And I love the big "lovely" on the black and white flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!