Thursday, June 13, 2019

Mermaid Escape!

I absolutely love this June Paper Door Kit from Whimsy Stamps: MERMAIDS!

There are only a handful of kits left - everyone else loves it too, and they are almost SOLD OUT! So grab yours before it's too late!

Here are two cards I have made. The first uses the amazing papers that come with the kit:
Aren't those jellies the cutest? I did stamp the sentiment and the bubbles in the circle - and those come with the kit too!

My second card for today is made using the bonus stamp set: Dreamy Mermaid. If I were a mermaid, I would be a pink one! I wanted this to be all sparkly, so added Nuvo Glitter Pen to her tail, and made a panel of glitter cardstock.

The background is a smooshed watercolor panel. I colored the mermaid tail with Copic markers. Find all the details of the Paper Door Kit HERE! And be sure to grab one of the last kits before they disappear!
Challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!