Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #396

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Linda is our hostess for this week's sketch, and it has room for lots of possibilities!


For today's sketch, I used one of my favorite color combinations (pink/gray/black) and a sentiment from Picket Fence Studios called Live Happy. I stamped it onto my Martha Stewart Fog cardstock with VersaMark ink, and then embossed with WOW! embossing powder. To follow the sketch, I scored on each side, and then added some contemporary washi tape inside the score lines. I wanted a no-frills look, but added three sequins for a little sparkle and fun.
I hope you will join us! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!




Other challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so pretty with that pink sentiment! Sure hope the waters are receding in your area! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words to live by for sure! Love your minimalist design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful sentiment! You showcased it beautifully, Judy! And that washi, love it! Great idea to use it along with scoring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing sentiment! I love the fabulous colors - and the way you've framed it per the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!