Saturday, July 6, 2019

Stay Grounded



Hello stamping friends! It's a Mixed Media day here on my blog. 

Today's card uses one of my "clean up" sheets for my brayer from when I make monoprints. As you're reading this, I am probably in my craft room making them. My sister is visiting and we love to se our Gel Press to make awesome stuff!


I don't really clean the brayer, I just roll it on a piece of cardstock until all of the paint is off. All colors, any combination of colors. This one had pink, teal, and green paint. I save those sheets then, and use them for another time. 


This particular sheet made the most amazing sky for my tree images from Visible Image. I am guest designing with them for the summer and am having such fun. 

I stamped the two different tree scenes from Into the Woods in black and teal inks, and then embossed with clear embossing powder. 

I stamped the sentiments separately on another part of the saved brayered cardstock. Kind of a fun way to make a cool sky scene! The teal panel was randomly stamped with VersaMark using one of the textures from Mesh-ellaneous


Hope you enjoyed this look at using "trash" and making treasure!


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of stamping the sentiments separately on another part of the saved brayered cardstock. It is kind of new to me!

    Afaq Ahmed
    Custom Printed Envelope Exporter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!