Saturday, July 13, 2019

Have You Seen the July Paper Door Kit from Whimsy Stamps?

Today I have another adorable giraffe to share with you from the July Paper Door Kit: GIRAFFES from Whimsy Stamps!

Isn't he cute? I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and then colored with Copic markers. I cut him out using the matching die. The background was made using Distress Ink (one color, just a gradient effect by adding more ink), Life Changing Blender Brushes, and the fabulous stencil that comes with the kit.

I popped my little giraffe up on an oval frame backed with vellum, so the design would still show through, and stamped the sentiment to finish.

Grab your kit before they're gone! Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!