Sunday, July 14, 2019

July Release for Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the July Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies!

Today I am sharing two cards that I made for Release Day, and tomorrow I will be posting two more. But I'm sure you want to see the ENTIRE release, so head over to the site and see it all!

First up is the very pretty PEACOCK MANDALA STENCIL. This is a gorgeous stencil that looks beautiful no matter what colors you use. The Design Team has made some amazing projects with this stencil favorite.
I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes with Spun Sugar and Dusty Concord Distress Oxides to bring it to life. 

I added a sentiment from FOREVER & EVER with VersaFine Clair Morning Mist. A little washi tape and some Plum pearls gave this a mix of contemporary and traditional elements.

Next is the brand new FERN PICTURE FRAME. I stamped in Kiwi Kiss (Stampin' Up!) ink on Bristol paper, and used a water brush to blend and color the image from that ink. Once that was dry, I restamped using Old Olive (SU!) ink. The sentiment came from FOREVER & EVER (it's a GREAT sentiment set!). 


I tied a little dark green twine around the card, and added a gingham bow. Again - a combination of more rustic/contemporary and traditional embellishments.

It's a fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And I will see you back tomorrow - it's my birthday, so I hope you will stop by to celebrate with me!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!