Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches Anniversary Celebration!

Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating EIGHT YEARS of fabulous sketches with an entire month of fun! This week's sketch is the very first #1 FMS sketch -- and was also #100! It's time for another celebration -- we are at #400 this month! For the month of August we will be throwing back a few sketches, as well as having a brand new #400 coming up -- AND there might even be some prizes to look forward to later!

So stay tuned for a month-long celebration, and play along with us each week to join in the fun!

My card today is made with some adorable designer paper and other elements from My Mind's Eye.

I wrapped a length of Crosshatch on Peony Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and then tied a single bow and added a textured button (Basic Grey) with Burlap String Natural.
The back Powder Pink (SU!) cardstock panel and the Old Olive (SU!) frames (Spellbinders) are embossed with folders from Sizzix. On the inside I added a strip of designer paper (MME) that says Meow (the "O is a cat silhouette!) and a black and white flower sticker from the same line.
All of my layers are held together with Scor-Tape and Tombow 3D Tabs.


I hope you will join us! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!




5 comments:

  1. OH!!! I love this! Seriously the focal point is a pink cat! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delightful and such fun! Loving the pink and that sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to see here! Color, texture, and a sweet kitty! I'm in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink & green are always a winning color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!