Isn't he sweet flying high above the puffy clouds? I have so much lovely felt that I haven't used for awhile, and decided to cut my clouds from it for some velvety texture.
I masked off the sides using Purple Tape, and then blended in a sky with my Blender Brushes and Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink. The balloon image is colored with Copic markers, and then cut out with the die in the kit.
Here are the kit details:
- Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
- EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
- TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
- SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Happy Sky" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- COMPLEMENTING "Happy Sky" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- SPECIAL EDITION "Lots of Dots" mini background rubber stamp and "Rainbow Color Border" die set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
- PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects
Be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook page for so many beautiful samples using the Paper Door Kit! Thanks for stopping by!
Animal Friends Challenge #77 - Lions and/or Giraffes
A Gem of a Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
Inkspirational #193 - Word Prompt: Travel
Send a Smile for Kids - Thank You Cards 4 Kids or Anything Goes 4 Kids
Polkadoodles - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #29 - Anything Goes with a Critter