Friday, October 25, 2019

Create Your Own Calm


Isn't that a beautiful seahorse? I just adore this Create Your Own Calm stamp set from Visible Image

To make this card, I created a monoprint background using acrylic paints and my Gel Press. I then stamped the images using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Because of the paint's surface, this ink will not dry on a monoprint unless embossed. I heat embossed both the sentiment and the seahorse with Clear Embossing Powder, and they just shine!
I added some of my favorite Krenik metallic thread, and a few Doodlebug sequins for embellishments. My sister had given me some handmade metallic paper, so I backed the main panel with that, along with black mats for each layer.

I love how it turned out. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!