Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #411

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Kim is our hostess today. The challenge police may be after me, as I took some liberties with the sketch :)


I am using the adorable Whimsy Stamps' November Paper Door Kit called Christmas Hoo, which includes stamps, cardstock, patterned paper and die. You can see the kit contents HERE.
I used Copics to color my owl.
I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!








6 comments:

  1. That owl!!! Oh my heart! It's just adorable! I love it! That patterned paper too! Just the epitome of cuteness! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little guy! And I love him with those funky trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the cute owl!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the colors, the fun dsp, and of course that sweet owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just can't resist this cute fellow! And that sentiment cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!