Monday, November 11, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Picket Fence Studios!

Today Picket Fence Studios is joining Tracey McNeely and her spectacular 25 Days of Christmas Tags blog hop.You can find all the details over on Tracey's blog, as well as the link to all of the Picket Fence Studios tag inspiration. There is so much festive fun!


I am using one of the precious and cute reindeer, as well as a sentiment, from Santa's Sleigh Ride. The embossed snowflakes are also from the same stamp set. My watercolor background gives hint of the lights below, and the dark night skies when the reindeer are frolicking and happy to be on their way soon!

I added some twine, eyelash fiber, and a cute little jingle bell for the tag topper ties.


There are also coordinating dies available for this set! Makes layering easy peasy!


20 comments:

  1. I love the background that you created and the saying made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty background for your fun reindeer tag! I have that set and can't wait to get it out and use it! Thanks for inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute reindeer tag and the beautiful background and embossing. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is adorable, love the sentiment and the background is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy this is such an adorable tag!! Thank you so much for joining me as a guest today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun tag! I love those cute reindeer on that set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little tag- I love love love that soft inked and decorated background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy:
    What a fun tag. I love the blue on the background. Thanks for inspiring us with your creative talents.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Love the background with the frolicking deer and the sentiment - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carling tag. Love the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So very cute and sweet! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. reminds me of that song who let the dogs out!??? Hehe - now we know who let the reindeer out! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! The reindeer looks like it's having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! The sentiment is hilarious lol. That reindeer is adorable and the background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. The background and glittery snowflake looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable and fun tag! Beautiful background and I love the texture of the hanger thread.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!