Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #412

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Jen B. is our hostess today. Wait until you see all the beautiful designs my teamies have for inspiration!



I am using new to me products this week. My background is a Darice Crafts embossing folder that I picked up on a recent craft shop, and the images are from WPlus9's beautiful Winter Woodland (with matching dies!). Although the ink looks black, it is VersaFine Clair Morning Mist (almost black but with a tinge of dark blue - not quite as dark as Nocturne). The snowdrifts were cut with an edger die by Whimsy Stamps. Simple and stark, and can't you feel the cold of the snow?

I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!








8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card, Judy! The great embossed texture and sweet scene with pops of red is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous take on the sketch, Judy! I love this set, and you've inspired me to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card Judy! I just love the deer and cardinal! The pops of red stand out so nicely! Love the little wooded scene! Just screams Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene! The red, white, and black (or Morning Mist) look so crisp and clean. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet scene! I love it in the simple color scheme with the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad he is wearing that scarf to keep warm! Lovely wintry scene with gray pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how CUTE!! Love the embossed background and the wintery scene you created. GREAT design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always weak for black/white and a touch of red. This is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!