Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mixed Media Fall Leaves Tag

Today I am excited to share a beautiful new set from Visible Image from the Autumn Release called Ericka's Maple. The trees here are just holding on to the last leaves, but yesterday was a windy day, and there were many falling leaves! 
I also used one of my favorite background sets, Mesh-ellaneous.



I started with a large bookmark tag shape from watercolor paper. On my craft sheet, I dropped three different colors of dye ink, and then spritzed with water, dabbing my tag in the ink. 
When dry, I stamped my leaf and sentiment images with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I felt it was missing something, so added a bit of the ripped fish net in a raspberry ink in various places on the tag. Just what I was looking for! 
To finish, I used three different fibers for my tag top. I love how it turned out. You can't go wrong with these gorgeous images!


Be watching for an AMAZING (and I mean the best ever) Black Friday Sale from Visible Image! You won't want to miss it. Coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!