Friday, January 17, 2020

What Do Creative People Do?

Happy Friday, everyone!

I think a lot of the middle of the country has snow today, and it's the perfect time to craft! Today I am sharing a design I made using some of my favorite Visible Image stamps and stencils. 



I chose the large flower from CREATIVE CHAOS (a Visible Image fan favorite!), a sentiment from BRIGHTEN THE WORLD, and the STARS & STRIPES FLAG stencil, which I haven't had a chance to ink up yet. My chosen ink colors were Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide and VersaFine Clair Nocturne (my favorite black!).



I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the front panel. I added a contrasting color for the card base, and a second strip down the side in the same shade as my card ink. I love how it turned out! And although I didn't color outside of the flower lines, the stencil lines keep that creative color going!



Visible Image has SO many amazing stamp sets and stencils. If you haven't yet, go check them out!
And besides, they are the NICEST people! Always super important in my book!



Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm totally in love with this card! It's so artsy! No doubt, you're a very creative lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!