Saturday, January 18, 2020

January Release at Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - the January CREATIVATION Release! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies - plus foiling plates! 

Today I am sharing two of the new stencils: Artsy Sun and Flourish Circle. My first card uses a perfect sentiment from You Are My Sunshine. I used my Life Changing Brushes and Squeezed Lemonade DOX for the sun. The sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. 


My second card uses the elegant Flourish Circle and a sentiment from the new stamp set, Seriously Literally. What a perfect card for an anniversary or wedding.



Broken China Distress Oxide Ink was blended in with Life Changing Brushes. I again used Nocturne ink for the sentiment. A few pearls for a little bling, and it's finished!

It's a simply fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! And I will see you back tomorrow for more cardmaking ideas!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely wedding/anniversary card. And one of my favorite sentiments on the sunshine card. Love that color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!