Saturday, March 14, 2020

March Picket Fence Studios Release Day!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - it's Release Day! I adore this release and I know you will too. If you are an ocean lover, get ready to shop! There are so MANY amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies, including new word dies!

Today I am sharing two new products on one sweet greeting: I MISS YOU Word Die and ON A SEAHORSE'S DREAM. I don't know why, but I have always been fascinated with seahorses. They are such mythical creatures to me. It is so interesting to watch them glide through the water and wrap their tails around the sea foliage!
So I am super excited to have lots of seahorses in this release!


I stamped in VersaMark ink on a watercolor background and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The detail shows up so well! My card base is black cardstock, with a printed vellum overlay (SU!). The word die is cut from Gold Metallic cardstock, as is the mat for my seahorse panel. I tied a little starfish charm on with gold thread, and wrapped it around the card front. 


I love how it turned out. What do you think?

It's a simply fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! Shop {HERE}.

I will see you back tomorrow for more cardmaking ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!