Tuesday, April 14, 2020

April Release Day for Picket Fence Studios!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - it's Release Day! I adore this release and I know you will too. There are such amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies!

Today I am sharing a fabulous new set called FACE THE SUN. It has a gorgeous sunflower with coordinating images and some beautiful sentiments.


I stamped in VersaClair Nocturne ink on Hammermill White cardstock and colored my image with watercolors. I added some shadows with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils. I matted the panel with a golden yellow cardstock (also for the sentiment), and tied some twine around the bottom.  

I felt that gingham paper would be a wonderful complement, and adhered that to the black card base. I popped the top panel up with foam tape and it's ready to go. I love how it turned out. What do you think?

I also wanted to show one of the new stencils: KNOTS SCALES. I chose the gorgeous previously released A BRIDE'S BOUQUET for the foreground, with the stencil in the background:

Isn't is a fabulous background? I colored in the tie on the bouquet with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils. The mat is a sparkly gold metallic.


It's a simply fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! Shop {HERE}.

I will see you back tomorrow for more cardmaking ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!