Monday, April 13, 2020

No Probllama with Chroma Glaze!

Today I am sharing my favorite color - PINK! And if it can't be giraffes, then it should be goats --- or LLAMAS! 

I am using PUNCH CHROMA GLAZE from Brutus Monroe. This glaze is so easy to work with. You just need some kind of spreader (I have used old credit cards, hotel keys, palette knives, and plastic silverware!). I started by taping my stencil to my craft mat. The stencil I chose is RANDOM DOTS. The different sizes and placement just seemed to fit these zany llamas.
It has a beautiful shine to it and dries pretty quickly. I would suggest air drying, because it can lose some of the shine with a heat gun. That intense heat changes the texture and look somewhat, so I prefer to let my glazes and pastes dry naturally. 
The llamas are from the LLAMA FRIENDS stamp set. Super cute with five different llamas and four sentiments:
I stamped with Raven Black ink, and then gave them some highlights, and a touch of pink to match the background, with alcohol markers. I embossed the sentiment on vellum with Raven Embossing Powder. A few sequins and some silver thread for bling, and it's ready to send! What do you think? Pink Llamas for you?
You can shop for all Brutus Monroe products HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!