Sunday, April 5, 2020

One Kind Word

As many of you know, I collect old typewriters. I have several that are non-working, plus one 1957 Pink Royal that does. So - I am always drawn to typewriter images. I love this set by Visible Image called One Kind Word. Not only is the typewriter image wonderful, the sentiments are perfect for many different kinds of cards.


Today I am sharing a card with a distress ink background. I chose pinks and browns for the main colors, and found a matching patterned paper that fit with both the colors and the sentiment. If you zoom in, you can see that the paper is just different words. One word. So it fits great.


I stamped the sentiment directly on the background, and stamped the typewriter on a separate piece of white. After stamping the heart, I fussy cut it and then popped it up on the background panel. I added some twine down the side. I love how it turned out! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all are staying healthy and safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!