Thursday, April 2, 2020

Watercolored Succulents from Brutus Monroe

This Succulent Background from Brutus Monroe is gorgeous colored up, watercolored, or embossed. Today I am sharing a watercolored background with an embossed sentiment.


I watercolored my background, and then sprayed liberally with a shimmer spray so that it has a lot of sparkle. I stamped the Succulents in VersaFine Clair Morning Mist. From printed vellum I cut two circles using the Foundation Circles, and then stamped the sentiment in VersaMark. I embossed with gold powder, and adhered to the card base panels using vellum tape.


I love how colorful the background is, and the contrast of the gold sentiment!

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous watercolour-y background, Judy ... and so pretty! The gold on vellum sentiment is just lovely with it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I like how you incorporated the colors in the background and the sentiment on vellum looks lovely! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at this weeks Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment! This is such a super pretty card! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoloutely love the background and the play with colors! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!