Saturday, April 11, 2020

Stencil Fun with Picket Fence Studios

I love working with stencils for making backgrounds, don't you? The Fancy Flourish Stencil from Picket Fence Studios is a beautiful design, and was a perfect choice for Sandra Girl.


I used VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink and my Life Changing Blender Brushes to create the background. The sentiment from Fancy Sentiments was stamped right on top of the stenciled backgound with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. Sandra Girl and the butterfly were stamped on Hammermill White and cut out using the coordinating die. I backed the main panel with Peacock Curious Metallic and the base is Hammermill White. 


I colored in her flower with a Copic marker. I love how it turned out! Did you know that everything at Picket Fence Studios is 20% off? Use code PFS20. Head on over to the site by clicking one of the links below and start shopping!

Challenges:
  • Allsorts - #567 - Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue (I tried to make all four fit! Sandra Girl, Fancy Sentiments, 20% off code (that's stretching it!), Ink Color)
  • Crafty Calendar - Add a Butterfly 
  • CAS on Friday – Black, White, plus One Color

5 comments:

  1. I love this Judy! The stenciled background is so pretty for this lovely feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Judy! I just love this PF girls. I may have to head over there now for 20% off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design,beautiful stamp and fabulous background! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Calendar this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Love your background! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright and breezy contemporary card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!