Thursday, May 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios May Release!

It's an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios - it's Release Day! I adore this release and I know you will too. There are such amazing products in this release - new stencils, stamps, and coordinating dies!

Today I am sharing two food cards! The first is from the new Father's Day set, DAD'S DAY. This burger was so much fun to color!
I stamped in Black Hybrid ink on Hammermill White cardstock and colored my image with Copics. I felt that red dotted paper would be a wonderful complement, and adhered that from my stash to the side to compliment my sentiment. I love how it turned out. What do you think?

My next card shows off TO A LOVELY COUPLE - a fabulous wedding and/or celebratory set! 
The background is made with Abandoned Coral DOX and my Life Changing Blender Brushes with the Flourish Circle Stencil.
I embossed the cake and sentiment using Gold Embossing Powder.
For a little sparkle, I added some sequins and my favorite metallic gold thread from Krenik. 

It's a simply fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! Shop {HERE}.

I will see you back tomorrow for more cardmaking ideas!

Challenges: 

  • Fab n Funky - #481 - Hand colored Image

  • Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!