Monday, May 11, 2020

Artist Trading Cards with Brutus Monroe!

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing some of those FUN Artist Trading Cards - or ATCs! If you have never made them before, it's just like a miniature canvas for your art. And -- you can add them to a card later if you want! I have a binder or two full or them from stamping friends over the years, and they are so fun to browse.
Today I am using one Mixed Media stencil - GEARS - and making two different styles. I used sentiments from TREE OF THANKS. One style uses APRICOT GLITTER GLAZE in the background, and the other uses blended inks to look like mixed metals. 
 I taped my stencil down on white cardstock and applied the glaze with a palette knife. Once dry, I stamped two sentiments on vellum and embossed using RAVEN embossing powder.
On the second duo, I used a Blending Brush for the blended ink background, and PENNY embossing powder for the sentiments. I added some Penny EP in a few places on the cards, and then used Copper Metallic cardstock for the mat.
Do you like making little mini masterpieces? They are 2.5x3.5 inches and so fun to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!