Monday, June 1, 2020

It's Wedding Season! Simple, Elegant, Quick!

It's June and that means wedding season! Even if the circumstances change for how those ceremonies happen, I do have need for a couple of wedding cards this month. 

I love this gorgeous stencil by Picket Fence Studios. It's called Flowers in a Heart Stencil, and makes beautiful, simple, and elegant looking greetings! I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and my Blender Brushes on the stencil. I stamped a sentiment from Fancy Sentiments on top with Nocturne ink. I love the way it turned out!

My color inspiration came from this week's Color Throwdown #595:
Hope your June is warm and sunny and that you're staying healthy!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!