Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #438

It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Karren is our hostess for today, and has created a wonderful sketch for you to try!

Today I am using some new goodies from Stampin' Up -- the World of Good Suite Collection with Beautiful World stamps.
I used a vellum panel for the sketch triangle so the patterned map paper would show through. This is a perfect graduation card!
I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what lovely things my teammates have created on their blogs!


5 comments:

  1. All the pieces of this came together perfectly! Striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's a perfect graduation card. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a graduation card! Fabulous card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular! The paper is wonderful and I love how you have pulled the blue and gold into the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a fabulous card Judy! I love that globe and the map paper! You've inspired me to use mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!