Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Let's Shellebrate!

Hello friends!

Today I am sharing images from the adorable SEA YOU SOON 6x8 stamp set from Brutus Monroe. Such fun images and so many things to compliment the set.....like the gorgeous SEA SPARKLE 6x6 paper pad. What amazing designs to create your underwater scenes!


I stamped on PERFECT BLEND ALCOHOL MARKER CARDSTOCK with RAVEN DETAIL INK, and then colored my mermaid with alcohol markers.
I used two of the paper designs with my mermaid, and added a few metallic sequins here and there for added sparkle. You really must check out all of the mermaid and underwater goodies, because there are so many fabulous products!

Shop HERE!

My inspiration came from this week's Color Throwdown:
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! The papers are gorgeous and your mermaid is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Judy! That paper is just perfect with the mermaid image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I love this mermaid and how you colored her!! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!