Thursday, July 2, 2020

Missing My Friends and Family!

Hello crafty friends!
I'm missing you all - and missing my family. Wasn't there just the strongest hope that summer and July would bring fewer COVID cases, and maybe some normalcy? Doesn't look like "normal" is even a thing anymore.

So my card today from Brutus Monroe fits perfectly with how I am feeling. That, and it's my last post as a DT member for them! I have loved the past four months - they went by so quickly!
The animals are nowhere in sight! It's quiet on the farm. I thought this was a cute way to say "Missing You." I used Farmhouse Friends, stamping in Raven ink, and I colored with Copics. I have a handcut stencil that I used for clouds -- I have probably had it for over 12 years! But it works like a charm and makes luscious fluffy clouds! I used a sponge dauber to make them. I cut one of the Farmhouse Friends sentiments apart and popped the words up with mini dimensional foam tape. I think it turned out really cute. This one is going to my sister!

Have a GREAT Fourth of July weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!