Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Picket Fence Studios July Release is Here!

It's always an exciting day for Picket Fence Studios when it's Release Day! The July release has some COOL products - yep! Christmas and Fall goodies so you have plenty of time to work on those cards for the cooler months.

Today I am sharing three cards for today's post; two are made to highlight the new stencils, and one is with a new stamp.

The first is a beautiful floral stencil called SHADING FLOWER STENCIL.

I used my Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion to hold the stencil on my cardstock, and then used Broken China and Peeled Paint DOX inks to color my flowers and leaves. I added some silver Krenik thread and sequins from the Spiked Ocean Water and Gin & Tonic mixes for embellishments and sparkle! The sentiment is from the new MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR stamp set, stamped with BLACK HYBRID ink. I'm linking this card up to Festive Friday Challenge #FF0063, using green, flower, sparkle.

My next card shows how easy it is to increase the 4x4 size of AUTUMN HARVEST COLLAGE, and line up the images beautifully in the repeating pattern using the MISTI.

The background and middle strip are made with the smooshed ink technique, using Dusty Concord and Twisted Citron DOX inks. Once that was dry, I stamped the background stamp four times (twice vertically and twice horizontally) to fill out the width and height of my card panel. I used VersaFine Clair Morning Mist - a little gray/blue ink combo. I finished off the card with a simple gold metallic thread from Krenik.

My final card today moves to Christmas with the FLOWER OF LIFE STENCIL. I again used my Wendy Vecchi Stay-tion (it makes stenciling SO much faster!) to hold my stencil in place. Festive Berries DOX was my color of choice here. I wanted to give the illusion of red poinsettias and/or Christmas plaid by fading out the edges. My sentiment is from the new BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE stamp set, stamped in BLACK HYBRID ink. I added clear rhinestones in the center of each flower.

It's a simply fabulous release, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all! There is so MUCH MORE to check out! Shop {HERE} or click one of the links below!

Don't miss the BIG RETIREMENT SALE going on too! Lots of fabulous products at slashed prices. Grab them before they are gone!   

I hope to see you again soon for more cardmaking ideas!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy! Your cards are fabulous! I don't even know where to begin. I love the colors of the first two cards...and the concept of the third card is awesome. Such clean vibes! Thank you so much for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!