Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #447

It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! The ever talented Kim is our hostess for this week. I know you will have fun with this sketch. I sure did!

I am enjoying a family vacation right now in Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, and will share some of those photos when I get back. But for now, here is my sketch card for this week!
I used the Ripped Fishnet Stencil from Visible Images for my background. I had intended to keep it blue, but some pink crept in from a previous project, and I ended up loving the two toned look.

My turtle is from Swim in the Sea (Picket Fence Studios) and the sentiment is from I Am A Mermaid (also PFS). I colored my turtle with Copic markers and popped him up with foam tape. I added a few water bubbles for embellishments.

I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what lovely things my teammates have created on their blogs!


7 comments:

  1. That is a totally wow stencil! Why don't I ever find such cool stuff?!? Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!! I LOVE that fun stencil you used. I have never seen something like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that's a stencil! You have done amazing things with it, Judy! Hope you're enjoying your trip! I've been enjoying your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - I agree with you on the hint of pink - such a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Judy! I love that fishnet! The pink was a beautiful accident! Love that sea turtle as well. He's so vibrant and stands out so nicely against the white! Hope vacation is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colors on that stencil really are a happy accident! Love it! What a wonderful card. Super jealous about the pics I have seen. Can't wait to ask you more about it all when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that stencil! Such a fun underwater card. The little droplets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!