Monday, November 30, 2020

Celebrating A Birthday!

I couldn't be more pleased to celebrate the 13th birthday of Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps! As a former DT member and current customer, I know that they offer some amazing products, and the owner, Korin, is as nice as they come! I am happy to share some of my favorite makes today on this last day of the birthday celebration month. BUT today is the last day of their Black Friday 20% off sale, so be sure to grab the deals while you can!

I am sharing several cards today in no particular order - just ones I had a lot of fun making. Links to the products are below.

First up is a fun gate fold favorite, KITTY LOVE.


Next is one of my all time favorite snowmen - SNOWMAN SOUP.

Third is a cute pairing of coffee and donuts from YOU & ME.


And finally, this precious deer from FUR-EVER FRIENDS. I love him so much!


Happy Birthday, SNSS and Korin! So excited for you, your family, and your company!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!