Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Merry December Snowman

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share my snowy merry December card with this adorable Small Snowman (DIE899-Q) from Impression Obsession for their current challenge. You can find it HERE.


I started with a monoprint abstract background (one of those I didn't like that now I love) and cut the Stitched Tag (DIE798-Y) from the print. Then came the snowman pieces. I popped up his hat, with the hat band cut from the same monoprint. Silver glitter paper was for the sentiment from Typewriter Sentiments (DIE905-Y). I popped up the entire tag on a textured blue background wrapped with Metallic Blue Kreinik thread, with two of the Primitive Snowflakes (DIE893-YY) peeking out. A couple of the snowballs from the Snowman set are also are popped up for dimension. A little textured blue cardstock for the main panel, and white for the base, and he is ready to pop in the mail for a merry December greeting.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you the loveliest of celebrations (in the 2020 way!) for the new year to come. Happy Crafting in 2021!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!