Thursday, January 14, 2021

January Release Day for Picket Fence Studios

It's the 14th of the month, and that means Release Day for Picket Fence Studios
There are over 45 NEW products being released today!

Today I am sharing two cards using several of the new products. First up is Vintage Apple and the Vintage Apple Coordinating Die.

The background is the new Basket Petals Stencil. I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes and Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink. I colored in my images with Karin Markers and watercolored the leaves and apple. I added some of my favorite metallic gold thread from Kreinik and some of the new Fire Gems for sparkle.

My second card uses the Slim Line Die Cutting System and a sentiment from Wild Peonies. I embossed the sentiment with WOW! Clear EP after stamping in VersaFine Onyx Black ink. The background is a print from my 6x6 Gel Press plate. I cut my flowers from other Gel Press prints using the Lavender Frame Cover Die and adhered them to the slim line card front. I tied silver metallic thread across the bottom to ground my flowers and added Moonshine Sequins for sparkle.

I hope you will check out the entire release, and find LOTS to play with! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Picket Fence Studios for the entire release! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!