Saturday, January 16, 2021

You Are Loved


One of the most important things we can do right now is let our family and friends know they are loved. My card today uses FOLLOW YOUR HEART and sentiment from ONE KIND WORD from Visible Image Stamps.


 I started with an acrylic paint background using my Gel Press 6x6. I stamped the heart collage in VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment, and embossed with WOW! Primary Ebony Embossing Powder.  I did the same for the little hearts and sentiment.

To finish the card, I added several little clear rhinestones around the heart and by the sentiment. Encourage someone today with a love note!

 

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and very "arty", love the colour and the lovely sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks amazing! I am loving the textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and the colours are gorgeous thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!