Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New Release at WOW! Embossing!

Hello everyone!

It's a cold and snowy day here on the Plains. I think we got somewhere between 8 and 10 inches yesterday, but who knows. It's just a LOT. Schools and business are closed for another day, so it's time to tell you about some fabulous new products at WOW! Embossing!

Today I am sharing cards with two of the new products from the Tracy Scott Fiesta Trio. I used two of the three new Embossing Glitters. 

On my first card above, I started with the new Picket Fence Studios Pink Carnation Paper Glaze and a heart stencil from Taylored Expressions. I spread the glaze using a palette knife. It's a gorgeous soft pink! When that was almost dry, I sprinkled Sparkles on part of the glaze. You can see that some hearts have sparkle and some just have shine. That's why! I purposely wanted the glaze to shine on its own in some places. Next I cut my die (SSS) out of white CS and vellum, and then took the gorgeous Strawberry Daiquiri Embossing Glitter and covered the word die completely. I adhered all panels and the die using foam tape and Gina K Connect Glue.

On my next card, I used the same layout, but with different products for a totally different look. This time, I used Distress Oxide inks for the background, and white cardstock and vellum (again) for the sentiment. The "heart" word is dipped in the new Mai Tai Embossing Glitter from the Tracy Scott Fiesta Trio.

 
I love how each card looks with it's different vibe! You can find this new Trio and MUCH MORE at WOW! Embossing Powders HERE. Use the code WOWDTJR for 10% off your purchase! Be sure to check out the hop going on through the end of the month. You have the opportunity to win the entire release (so many new items!) TWICE! Check out the details here @joy_in_a_jar.

Find the beautiful new Paper Glazes at Picket Fence Studios HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!