Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Celebrating You with Freshly Made Sketches #473

Hello everyone! We have a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, and the very talented and sweet Amy is our hostess this week!


This week I decided to start working with more florals. I don't use them very often, and they're so pretty. I started by stamping my rose from Altenew with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. After that was dry I chose three pink inks, and misted the stamp with water each time after adding ink using my MISTI.  


I did the same with the leaves, and two colors of bright green. I chose a textured embossing folder from Fun Stampers Journey for the middle panel. The flower and main panel are popped up with foam tape. I finished the card by adding some sparkle with Moonshine Sequins from PFS.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, February 22nd. Be sure to stop at the Freshly Made Sketches blog, and click on the names of my teammates to see the beautiful cards they have created this week!




8 comments:

  1. These beautiful colors and pretty flower make me so happy! I love this, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created such amazing colors and textures on those flowers!! I love how it is highlighted by the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fabulous Judy! I just love that flower. It's big and bold and beautiful! Love all of the texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Lovely bright colors on your flowers and I like the embossed texture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Misting the stamp gives such a different and pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Judy! What a stunning rose. I love the artsy way you colored it. Note to myself : Remember to mist the stamp for a nicely textured color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the texture and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!