Sunday, February 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios' February Release!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all are getting some yummy chocolate candy today! If not, or if you don't like chocolate, we have some eye candy for you with the February release at Picket Fence Studios!

Today I am sharing two cards using two of the new stencils being released today. First up is this colorful Center Flower 6x6 Stencil.


I used two colors of Distress Oxide Ink and my Life Changing Blender Brushes for the ink blended background. I stamped one of the flower groups and a sentiment from the previously released Que Sera Sera to finish the card. I used the Coordinating Die to cut out the flowers after they were Copic colored.

Next up is the English Brick Wall 6x6 Stencil. I used a partial stencil with DOX ink, and added one of the pens from Color Like A Bird Sings (January release) and the new Fancy Congratulations Sentiments (best news ever) for the sentiment. A true CAS!


There is much more to see, so head over to Picket Fence Studios to see it all and grab yourself a valentine surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!