Sunday, March 21, 2021

Day 3 of the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Good morning! Do you have your coffee in hand? I hope so, because it's Day 3 of the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and there is much to see! Today I am #357.

WOW! Embossing (#44) is one of the many amazing sponsors for this event. You can see more amazing WOW! team inspiration and find out all about their prize here!

Today I am using the scrumptious Manuela's Honey Embossing Powder by Alexandra Renke for WOW! Embossing and Cool Cat from Unity Stamp Co. My stencil is from Fun Stampers Journey.

Manuela's Honey is a rich gold color with white flecks in it that move with each application. So each time you emboss you will get a different look. I love how some of the flecks moved off the coffee beans and on to my plain cardstock too.  

I embossed the coffee cup and sentiment with Primary Ebony and colored in with Copic Markers. I added a few Irish Coffee Sequins (PFS) here and there.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop HERE. Amazing prizes and the best coffee inspiration for a whole week! If you like what you see here on my blog, I would love to have you give me a follow on my Instagram account at @joy_in_a_jar or https://www.instagram.com/joy_in_a_jar/.

USE CODE WOWDTJR for a 10% DISCOUNT at WOW! Embossing!






6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!