Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Day 5 of the 2021 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Good morning! Here we are at Day 5 of the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and there is much to see! Today I am #620!!

Today I am using products from several different companies to make this fairly CAS card in my favorite color - PINK! It is going to someone who also loves pink!


I started with the TEA PARTY STENCIL from Visible Image Stamps and my Picked Raspberry DOX inks. I topped it off with a little Kitsch Flamingo to soften the color. Next I cut the coffee cup (Catherine Pooler) and sentiment (Spellbinders) and then matted it with a circle dry embossed with a Cuttlebug EF from AGES ago! I finished the card with a fun sentiment from MFT Stamps. I love combining products! An easily mailable card!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop HERE. Amazing prizes and the best coffee inspiration for a whole week! If you like what you see here on my blog, I would love to have you give me a follow on my Instagram account at @joy_in_a_jar or https://www.instagram.com/joy_in_a_jar/.







7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I like the background with all the coffee cups
    Thank you for the inspiration Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee creation! Another fabulous card for the hop. I love the pink!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright pink and that fabulous stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!