Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #485

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. It is my pleasure to be the hostess this week!

About once a month I challenge myself to use items out of my unfinished projects box. In that box are die cuts, paper pieces, backgrounds, partially finished cards....I am sure you have a box like that if you are a cardmaker or crafter of any kind! This week's sketch drew the short straw, so everything (except the card base and embellishments) had to come from that box. And since it's all jumbled in there with many other elements, I am not sure where everything is from. I do know that the HUGS die is My Favorite Things. :)


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! There is a lot of space to play with. This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 10.    

Be sure to stop at the Freshly Made Sketches blog, and click on the names of my teammates to see the beautiful cards they have designed this week!







5 comments:

  1. Oh I have a box like that - but I bet yours has cuter stuff in it! This is sweet! Thanks for the fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fabulous sketch, Judy! Love the way you layered your card, especially adding the sweet heart in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and cheerful - the sideways sentiment, the sweet paper, the little cluster of dies...it will bring a smile to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think your melange of items looks amazing! Love the big "hugs"! Something we could all use right now! Thank you for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The wee leafy branch going through the heart is such a clever touch. Great job with your unfinished projects box and thanks for a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!