Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #501

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Our hostess for this week is the talented Kim, and she has created a layout that has a lot of room to play!

I must admit, this one had me stumped. I gave it two tries, and ended up here with the second one, using paper ephemera die cuts I have had in my stash for awhile.

I used a Stampin' Up! embossing folder to add texture, and a die cut from Honey Bee Stamps as my sentiment. Pink pearls were added in the bouquet, as well as on the banner.
I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 6. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog!

I will have my Sketch #500 winners up on September 8, with Sketch 502!

 


6 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this card and the bouquet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and so very feminine - you had me at those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layers!! The flowers and colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the die cuts you used on this. The roses are stunning and your layering perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bouquet is so pretty! I love your choice of colours and the fabulous dimension you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!