Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #502

Congratulations to the winners of my Sketch #500 drawing for Freshly Made Sketches!

Prize Package #1 - Carol L of Our Little Inspirations
Prize Package #2 - Joanne James of The Crafty Owl

Please email me your addresses so I can send out your prizes!

And now it's time for this week's sketch! The sweet and talented Jen B is our hostess today! Be sure to take a peek at her stunning card for this week!

I decided to create a rustic fall card with the Harvest dies from Stampin' Up! I just got them a couple of weeks ago, and was inspired by our (finally) cooler temps. I am also guest designing this month for the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge, and used this week's colors (CC860) for my card. The pretty sentiment is from Honeybee Stamps' Bizzy Buzzwords Honey Cuts. My wood grain and printed vellum papers are from Stampin' Up! A few sequins for sparkle and bling (Doodlebug) and it's all done!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 13. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog



4 comments:

  1. Okay this card is gorgeous Judy! I love it! The colours are so perfect for fall! Totally love the sentiment as well! I think I might need to case this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Fall bouquet with beautiful Fall colors! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is all aout the blue with that fabulous plash of orange! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made these colours work beautifully! Such gorgeous die-cuts and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!