Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #504

Come join our sketch challenge at Freshly Made SketchesThe very creative Karren is our hostess today!


When I saw the sketch, for some reason puffy clouds came to mind for the bottom layers. While it's not straight lines, it still follows the sketch! I am not a slimline fan, so I created a mini slim today (which I do like)!

I cut three layers of puffy clouds using MFT's Stitched Clouds Edges Dies. I popped up the middle layer for fun. Next, I cut the Airplane w/ Banner (CottageCutz) three times using Basic Black, Hammermill White, and Wild Cherry. I stamped my sentiment (Lily of the Valley/Reverse Confetti) and then adhered all of the airplane pieces together, also popped up. My card base is Seaside Spray (SU!) matted with Wild Cherry (Poptone). A lot of different companies' products today! I love combining what I have to make something fun!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 27. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog








7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love how you used the layered clouds with the sketch -- so clever! And I love the pops of red. Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A high flying beauty! I love the clous too and the pop of red is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing how you combine what you love! This is adorable. It's always great to see crafters using what they have. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is such a great take on the sketch! I love those big, puffy clouds and the airplane! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-cute and fun and a wonderful take on the sketch. To be honest, I'm not a fan of the full slimline card size either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun for the sketch. And I, too, am much more able to handle the mini-slimline sizing! This plane is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun and cute take on the sketch, Judy! The cloud line makes such a clever and lovely take on the bottom panel ! And I just love the sweet plane trailing the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!