Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #503

Looking for your mojo? Come join our sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches! The amazing Cécile is our hostess today! Be sure to take a peek at her stunning card for this week!


I love white space and how fresh that looks. But since it's almost fall, I chose a darker suede color (The Paper Studio) for my main panel. I moved the leaf slightly from the sketch to show off the gorgeous faux patina paper from Craft Consortium. Isn't that beautiful? 

I chose the paper to play in the SCS Color Challenge 861 this week as well. If you look closely at the leaf, you can see a mossy green! I cut my squares using the stitched square die (SU!), and then backed it with the designer paper. My card base is Pool Party (SU!).


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 20. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog




5 comments:

  1. Love the way you adjusted the sketch to highlight the leaf! Fabulous colors, especially the blue/aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern paper you used on this. The colors are so crisp and the design fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers for your wonderful Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that paper is gorgeous! Such a fabulous autumnal card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!