Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #522

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made SketchesKim is our hostess this week, and has a fabulous sketch to inspire us. The square can be any shape you like. I chose to stay close to the sketch with this cute image from Impression Obsession (Kitty Hug).

I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and embossed with WOW Clear Embossing Powder. I colored with alcohol markers, and cut out the square, following the image lines. I added a heart die cut from Ellen Hutson, and some patterned paper with teeny hearts in blues and gold. All mounted on textured white and Pool Party (SU!) cardstock. I love him! He looks like my daughter's kitty.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, February 14. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!