Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #524

How about a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches?! Cécile is our hostess this week, and has a fabulous sketch to inspire us. She creates the most amazing things, so be sure to check out her cards! The square can be any shape you like. 

Products used:
 
  • Forever Fern dies (Stampin' Up)
  • Branches & Leaves Embossing Folder
  • Square Peek a Boo Window Die-namics (MFT)
  • sentiment (The Greetery)
  • Vellum, Sahara Sand, and Basic Black Cardstock (SU!)
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, February 28. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!  





6 comments:

  1. Very elegant design! Loving the diecuts! Hw do you manage to get it all done in such a busy week?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pretty layers peeking out of this clever window! Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very classy take on the sketch, Judy! I love so much this neutral color scheme and the foliages bouncing out of the square aperture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful! I love your sprays of "greenery" in the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but I am a huge fan of layered leafy images. I love how you framed them with the dotted window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leafy filled window & perfect sentiment, Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!