Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #530

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Jen M is our amazing hostess this week, with a fabulous sketch and lots of creative possibilities!


I have had this adorable bunny die from Tim Holtz (Carrot Bunny) for over a year, and never had the chance to use it until now! Isn't he cute? I gave him a background full of flowers from Gina K Designs (A Little Love Layering Stencil Bundle) and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. The vellum oval was a perfect mat for my bunny, while not covering any of the background. I hope Jen will forgive me for stretching the sketch a bit. I just couldn't fit the sentiment on the way it shows below!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, April 11. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 

Challenges for this card:
The Card Concept
  - Easter Blessings
/Mood Board*
I chose three colors and the bunnies for my inspiration for this Clean and Layered design.




  • 10 comments:

    1. That has got to be the cutest bunny die I have ever seen. I have a feeling it's going to find its way into my stash! I love how he looks with the floral background.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh this is adorable!!! I just love that bunny and his (or her) carrot! Beautiful background! Perfect for Easter!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is so stinkin' cute! Love this little guy. TFS

      ReplyDelete
    4. Judy, this card is just too stinking cute and I adore the patterned paper you used on the background!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Judy, this card is adorable! Love the sweet bunny die and the use of the sketch along with our inspiration challenge :-) So thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept and hope you can play along again soon, sweet friend!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love that adorable little bunny paired with the floral background! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I love this bunny too! Such a happy card and perfect for the Card Concept Challenge! Thanks for playing along!

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is so sweet! That little bunny is charming - and the background you created for him is so fresh and cheerful!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!